Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fresh Look

I needed a boost so i gave my blog a face lift :) God is doing a good work right now in many areas of my life. The coolest has been that I've found a new love for spending alone time with God. My latest "date" with God exceeded any expectation that i could've had. It was deep. It was quiet. It was interesting. It was fulfilling. It was delightful. My goal for this next week is to not be afraid to schedule in alone time for just me and Him.
Parenting six children continues to grow me in my likeness of Christ! Six kids with six different personalities, six different needs, likes, dislikes, arguing styles, attitudes...ect! I think my only hope is stay a moldable piece of clay in God's hands. I'm enjoying many aspects of their lives. They are truly remarkable and I'm blessed beyond measure!!!!
I must go...gotta sleep!
k

1 comment:

amy f. said...

Like the new look, Kara.

Your increased and special alone time with God sounds wonderful. You, the mother of 6 and all that you are and do, are an inspiration to me :-)