First and foremost and I have to give praises to God for my dear friend/cousin Tina's surgery going perfectly well today!! Yay! Dr. Sennot was pleased with how smoothly everything went and had no complications. Lord willing, she'll only have to be at the hospital for one night.
Secondly, my trip to the ultrasound room at the Women's Clinic wasn't so pleasant. Let's just keep it vague by saying that the technician had difficulty getting some good pictures of my right ovary which has the dermoid cyst attached to it, thus I spent about 20 minutes of INTENSE interaction with the "probe." You all know what I'm talking about. Yikes! She asked me if I was doing okay and i said with clenched teeth "Just do what you gotta do." The worse part was when she said "Now, take a deep breath and hold it." You all know what that means..... MORE pressure with the dreaded probe!!!!
Onto another topic as I'm sure that one doesn't leave a fun mental picture.....
I'm in love with being home again. I really am. Avry is just growing up before my very eyes and i'm thrilled with the fact that she and I will be home together for another year and a half before she goes to school.
I need some ideas for treat making. Could you please post a comment that includes the recipes for some great Christmas goodies...ie...fudge, cookies, candy, bars- anything! I'm gearing up for some baking!!
K
2 comments:
Hey lady...I'm sorry your appointment was like that. Not fun at all. I am also singing praises for Tina!! Go God!! :)
As for Christmas treats, the choc. chip cookie recipe on my website is out of this world. Seriously, it makes the best chewy choc. chip cookie ever! And Aunt Patty's sugar cookies and icing (recipes also on my site) are unbeatable!!
I'm also looking for some treats, so if I come across any more fun ones, I'll send them your way! :)
Love you!!
Well, I love fruit pizza...but, of course, that is more a summer treat. Peppermint ice cream is my favorite holiday favorite. I LOVE being able to chat with you more lately. :) Oh, and I did more research on the colon stuff a few minutes ago...and nothing. I will be praying, though.
Post a Comment