Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Open Arms

Today, I'm just thankful. Thankful to be alive. To have a family. To have a mom and dad and grand-parents who love me. To have friends that are loyal and encouraging. To see God at work. To just know that "It is well with my soul." Is there any other better feeling in the world? NO!
As I sit here, many sounds are in the background. The cheering of the crowd on "Rocky"- yes the kids love this series! The wash machine twisting and turning with a slight squeek- yes I need to have this checked out. The girls peeling a pear and giggling. The slight hum of this computer....somehow it's all soothing to my soul. I am blessed beyond measure.
Things are stirring in my heart about embracing a new direction...whatever that might be. God's in control and I'm ready for Him to pour out Himself in my life.
I wait with open arms.

No comments: