Have you ever found that your life must be set up for success? You must remove the distractions and replace them with things that help you reach productive goals. Today, John helped me do that and I'm not sure he even understands the impact of what he did. He rearranged our bedroom...well, I helped just a smidge :)
You've heard me talk about the treadmill in the past. Of course a treadmill is only useful if you open it and USE it!!! It becomes a lovely clothes hanger if not in use. So, I've come to this conclusion- in order for ME to use a treadmill, it must be left down and look very inviting :) Anyhow, John sooooo sweetly moved it to where it can remain open in our room!! yay!!!! All afternoon, I kept thinking "just jump on that silly thing and walk for 20 min." And then I'd think "Nahhhh...it's just too hot today and I already feel sticky from the humidity."
After getting home from Evan's game this evening, I had a spur of the moment thought "Just get on the treadmill!!!" And i did!
My goal is just 20 min per day. I can do it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment