Howdy!
God has me exactly where He wants me and I keep getting the phrase "Be still and know that I am God." The septic system still stands as is. Nothing has changed. We are trying to use water sparingly, especially on days like this when rain drenched our yard. Just like Kyle preached this morning...we are counting it ALL joy that we're going through this trial. The Lord knows exactly how he's gonna fix it. The odd thing is that usually by now I would've made every call known to man call to find a bank that was willing to lend us the moola or I would have begged a family member to lend us the moola...but I don't think that's His answer. We've always fixed our problems by going into further debt- we just can NOT do it this time. This is a BIG time trial of faith because I'm totally believing that God will only allow what's best for us to occur- He surely will take care of our septic needs- I am sure of this. It's rather humbling to know that we've been stupid enough with money in our lifetime that we've bought plenty of "extras" and NON- necessities that now we don't have the money to provide a necessity for our family- that's actually humiliating. Oh and by the way..please, please don't feel sorry for us in any way. God will provide and I look forward to reporting the miracle He is doing to solve our problem. I can't see it yet..but it's coming.
I can go on just one more day and face tomorrow because HE lives. Pray for me that God will grow me to be the leader He wants of me. In my workplace right now there is a HUGE need for leadership that is reflective of HIM. My main boss is great in this area, which I'm extremely thankful for- but I'm sensing a HUGE need for moral boosting. When you are working out in the world- it's tough..it really is. Tomorrow, may my actions, words and thoughts be held captive to Christ. Yikes..I just took a deep breath because it's easy to get sucked into the "drama" of the workplace...drama, drama, drama! Pray that my light shines bright tomorrow.
Love you all,
k
p.s...oh yah...the eating/exercising thing....pray. I up 5 lbs and hate the feeling. I have a race to run/walk and I better get my hiney moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment