Today marks the beginning of not only a new year, but a new me. Sometimes I get sick and tired of saying that over and over and over again- I have felt like such a goof as I've claimed "a new me" about a bazillion times. The cool thing is that God isn't sick of me and my hope. He's saying "Come on, Kara. Let's get up and walk again through the toughest battle of your life! We can do it!!!"
My number one New Year's Resolution is to listen to the voice of Truth- HIM! I'm signing up on my friend Lindsay's blog to joing efforts with others interested in getting healthier. I know it's going to be a great success and change lives.
I really must go on to bed now....dreaming of my yummy oatmeal for breakfast!!! I've got a plan for tomorrow to eat healthy.
k
5 comments:
YAY! I am glad you decided to join in on Lindsay's WW blog. Joe and I are doing it also!!
I hope to encouage you in all of your wishes to better your health in a godly way. I know you can do it! Really, YOU CAN!!!
Happy New Year, Kara. I'm rooting for you :-)
I am so excited to see what this year brings for you! :) I'm behind you all the way.
Hi friend, it's been a while! I'd love to see a new post from you. Hope you are doing well...stay warm!
Post a Comment