You'll notice the new look of my blog. I tried to chose a fun cheerful winter look since I know that winter can be a bit depressing at times. But, I strongly believe that God is calling me to a supreme winter health experience. I've decided to start 2 new trackers- one for weight and one for cardiovascular exercise. My goal is a total of 150 min. of cardio per week which is an average of 30 min /5 times per week! I can do this with God's help!!!! You'll notice that my weight tracker is back up a little..but I'm not stressing about that. I plan to weigh in every Monday- HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! I squeezed in just 5 min. of cardio this evening by stepping up and down on our stairs. By the end of that 5 min- whew..i was out of breath. Yes, sad! But true!
I'm going to map out some attainable goals with my life and new direction- #1- ALONE time with God and His Word every day. My plan is to set the alarm for 6 a.m. tomorrow morning, get up and on the treadmill for just 15 min.. Then I want to spend time reading the Bible and choosing a passage to memorize/pray. I then want to play soft Christian music through my computer, start breakfast and at 7 a.m., sweetly wake each child up with a gentle touch. Ahhhhhhh...how peaceful. As soon as the first fight breaks out admist the children, I plan to quietly explain to them what the Bible says about this behavior, give them a warning to choose a better attitude, and then have them reconcile the situation. :)
After they leave for school, I will take Avry to "school"/church daycare! Friday will be her last day and then i plan to see if mom or A. Robin can watch her Mon, Tues, and Wed. of next week (during the day only). Once I return home from taking her, I plan to crank the music and get pumping around this house! Oh Lord, please give me a new vision for my home. I want to get back into that decorating on a dime mode, do some painting soon, and clean the carpets! Mom offered to lend me her carpet shampooer which is cool! But for tomorrow, just focus on putting folded laundry away, cleaning up the cat litter area and there's this spot of blue paint on the floor that his been driving me nuts- I think i actually will get a wet rag and clean it up tomorrow :)
Shockingly, all of the kid's bedrooms are pretty clean right now and there's nothing on the floor (except Anna's room, which she's going to work on). I plan to call john at work and brighten his day somehow, along with getting a top priority from him for my day. i will head to work in the afternoon.
Oh..my...I have not even updated you on the septic system! The Lord prompted my aunt to offer to loan us the money. Hallalujah!!!! So, we contacted the original 2 companies that we had estimates from. Numbers were still looking steep. As we went to bed last night, the phone rang and it was a different uncle wanting to razz John about not knowing that we were having septic issues! He said that we needed to call Jerry Beck who does a phenomenal job in this field and would be more reasonable. He's coming tomorrow to give us an estimate......I think God's fixin' to do something big here...PLEASE continue to pray!!!! I've never been so excited over such a "poopy" topic :) teeheeeeeee!
Off I go to make more lists! Goodnight friends! You'll be hearing from me on this blog on a consistent basis now that my life is going to get refocused!
love ya,
k
1 comment:
You sound very focused. Your new goals sound great. I hope the last couple of days have been productive and God-filled for ya :-) Go, Kara! She's back in full force, ya'll (I don't even say that word, but seemed fitting in that sentence, ha!).
Post a Comment