I'm sick and tired of planning to eat healthier "tomorrow."
Who was I fooling? No one! Tomorrow will never come and never did
come. God promises that if I come to him now with my broken life,
food addiction and all of my yuck... He will take it and give me the abundant life I've always dreamed of. He doesn't wait until "tomorrow", but His promises are immediate.
I've finally come to terms with the fact that tomorrow will never
come, but that God has only given me today, right now to live my life
to the fullest for HIM. Thus, I choose to follow Christ today. My health
is at stake and my body is to be used for HIS service and glory.
1 comment:
Lamentations 3:20-25
20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
~~~See even the Lord loves weight watchers...He speaks of my portion and of how we get new points every morning!
Keep your chin up dear friend (it makes us look thinner:-) ~R
Post a Comment