Today is another new beginning...as I'm reminded that tomorrow will never come :) How often do we say "Well...tomorrow I will do better." Better as a mom, wife, friend, encourager,at eating and exercising. Isn't it our very deepest longing....just to be "better". Well...I'm happy to announce that God loves me and YOU just the way we are. Did you know that there is NOTHING we can do to make God love us "better".
Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
monday- 5-26-08 Weigh-in
i'm at 244.6!!! So, i've lost 5.4 lbs. this week.. which basically covered the 3 I gained 2 weeks ago, then I really am down 2.4 lbs.. make sense? I'm down now a total of 28 lbs!! bye! k
5 comments:
Thats great! I am so proud of you!
Hey are we still on for today? Is anyone else joining?
YAY Kara! That is awesome. You are doing great!
Yay, great job!
28 is my fav #-yea!
Wonderful job, keep it up!! :)) So proud of you, you'll so determined!
Post a Comment