First and foremost, thank you to my dear friend Renay for posting such a
fun post for me! I love the pictures! Bring on those fat pictures.. I love em!
Why? Because they are NO longer ME!!!! Yahooooooo!! It's fun to see
pictures with my Nay-Nay :) teehee!!! You all know that Avry Renay was
named after Renay and that we call her and Renay both Nay-Nay
By the grace of God, I'm huddled into an area in Johnathan's room with a cable
dangling just long enough to reach the import on my computer!!! Hallalujah!!!!
It's too long of a story to even blog about... but bottom line is that the comcast
dude just left and we have internet after finding out that the splitter outdoor
was fried and he fixed it all. Now, John just has to stop and by a "router" (I just
love all of these technical words.. not!) so that we can have wireless again!
As you can imagine, I need freedom with my laptop or at least need to get
on the main computer out in the front room. (Don't ask about all the details
as to why the cable connection is hidden above Johnathan's new bedroom closet :)
I'll post more later.. gotta run a kid to horse lessons!! ahhhhh!! Never ending fun!
Love you all!
k
No comments:
Post a Comment