Today is another new beginning...as I'm reminded that tomorrow will never come :) How often do we say "Well...tomorrow I will do better." Better as a mom, wife, friend, encourager,at eating and exercising. Isn't it our very deepest longing....just to be "better". Well...I'm happy to announce that God loves me and YOU just the way we are. Did you know that there is NOTHING we can do to make God love us "better".
Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
240's at last
Yes..I've officially said farewell to the 250's and have lost another 3 lbs. I'm at 247 now :) Yay!!! I am thanking God and all of your support. Gotta run! k
Weigh to go dear friend...I'm very proud of you. Imagine a year from now when you are happy to see the 140's!!! You will do it-you will get there. Three more pounds-wow! Awesome!
That is SO awesome, Kara. 25 pounds down is phenomenal and now LESS than 100 pounds to go. So nice to go from 3 to 2 digits to drop!
I have not been tracking like I should the past couple of weeks and splurging more...not a good thing. I did not do well at all last week, but was very surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I think it's wrong, I really do...because it doesn't make sense.
Kara, that is sooo awesome. Congratulations! Leo said he noticed you had lost weight but he said he didn't know if it would come across as the compliment he meant it to be if he said anything to you! Keep up the great work!
9 comments:
Weigh to go dear friend...I'm very proud of you. Imagine a year from now when you are happy to see the 140's!!! You will do it-you will get there. Three more pounds-wow! Awesome!
That is SO awesome, Kara. 25 pounds down is phenomenal and now LESS than 100 pounds to go. So nice to go from 3 to 2 digits to drop!
I have not been tracking like I should the past couple of weeks and splurging more...not a good thing. I did not do well at all last week, but was very surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I think it's wrong, I really do...because it doesn't make sense.
Kara, that is sooo awesome. Congratulations! Leo said he noticed you had lost weight but he said he didn't know if it would come across as the compliment he meant it to be if he said anything to you! Keep up the great work!
Your doing an amazing job woman! You'll be there before you know it. :))
You go girl!!!
Way to go!! That is awesome! I am so happy for you!
You rock! Way to go Kara. Isn't seeing those pounds fly off the most motivating thing in the entire world?! You look radiant!!!:)
I love that you went public with your blog, BTW!
Congrats on more pounds off! :) I love saying that to you each Monday (or Tuesday).
Wahoo!! Keep it up, Kara!!! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment