Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weigh-In and Job Update

Weigh in: 246.8... so I'm still not where I'd like to be. I plan to exercise on the treadmill tonight.
It's a tough time with highly desiring food!

Okay on a different note- guess what!!!??? I finally get a call today from Walgreens, but it was the south side store manager and not a manager from W.Lafayette store (which is what I was expecting). Anyhow, she called at 11 a.m. and wanted to meet at 2:00 p.m. TODAY!! Yahoo!
So, I called Renay all ecstatic about this and was really appreciative that Tim must have nudged someone to give me a call even if she wasn't from his store. Come to find out Tim never talked to the manager on South side and she called me just because she pulled up my application online and was interested in interviewing and knew nothing about me through Tim. Isn't God amazing???
I went to the interview and it was a delight! The young gal that interviewed me was kind, gentle-natured and very bright. We had a great conversation/interview and now I'm just praying and waiting on God's timing. Since I'm most interested in working at the Walgreens
new store on 26- Pavillions, she said she'd call Tim and let him know and see what positions he still needs to fill :) Yahoo!!!!!! Now, I just need to wait and pray!!!
Thank you all for your words of encouragement about me going back into the work force. It's a new path for our family and I am thrilled to be this support to my husband. The kids are excited about the store discount :)
I'll keep you all updated. Please pray for God's will to be done, not mine!
love you,
k

1 comment:

Mari said...

Sorry to hear your weigh in wasn't what you had hoped for. I know you will be able to re-focus and do better this week. I'm excited to hear about your job opportunity! I am praying that it works out for you.