Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weight and Job

I finally have about a half of a second to post :) Weight is exactly the same... 242.8-thank you Jesus!!!! But, I'm pumped and ready to be down by next Monday.

I love my job. I love the people more than anything. Sometimes when I'm walking around the store, I feel like I'm floating on the love of God. It's hard to imagine exactly what I mean. God just keeps giving me such peace.

thank you all for your calls, encouragement and prayers! This has been a much smoother transition because of those prayers!!! The kids are doing exactly what you are praying- becoming more of a team and routined.

Off we go to the dentists office. When you have many kids- you just mark off a block of time at the dr.s office and we all get our teeth cleaned at once. Appt. begin at 10 a.m. this morning-
hopefully we'll be out of there by 12 p.m.!!! Then, we grab a bite for lunch at home. Over to West Point for horseriding lessons, I get ready for work, pick kids up from W.Point and then off to Walgreens 4-10 p.m.! I get the whole evening with Peggy- wonderful Peggy!!!!! Pray that Jesus will ooze from my pores and that she is touched and blessed by His love!!!

Gotta go.. love you all!! I'll post more funny, funny stories from the job soon!
k

5 comments:

a said...

Kara, I know God is using you big time at Walgreens. I like that you said you feel His peace. Kirsten always tells me that only God can author peace.

Keep up the good work!

Lindsay said...

Yay! Glad to hear the report!!

Rita Wells said...

It's great all is going so well.
Have a great day at work.

Jessica said...

:)

amy f. said...

You're doing great, Kara...keep it up (I should have rubbed up against you last night, or something, haha). In your health journey, career and just about everything you do...you are a fantabulous woman (fantastic and fabulous...get it? did I just make that up? I don't think so)

:-)