Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

20 is my new Favorite number!

Yes.... it's true! The scales said 252.8 this morning... which
means a grand loss of 20 lbs. of fat and water. I began
screaming praises to God when I read that glorious number
this morning!!!
By the way, yes, i did jump on the treadmill last night
and upped the jogging portion to 5.0- I felt as though
i was flying like an eagle and definately hid under the
wings of God!!! I altered it a bit and did 5 min. at 3.0
then up to 30 sec. at 5.0 throughout the 30 min.
time span. Thank you Emily, for the comment about
my body releasing that chemical that causes you to
crave exercise...I never thought about it like that.
I'm going to quit typing so that I can go jump on that
sweat-producing machine right now!!!!
Keep praying for me...I've got another 102 lbs to go!
love you all,
kara

5 comments:

Renay said...

Wa-whoooo!!! Twenty is...uh what rhymes with 20??? Oh how great it will be to be nifty at 50 pounds of loss (I'm a dork, I know). Oh well, weigh to go on the big 2-0!!! Oh how I long for the big 2-0!

Rita Wells said...

Way to go Kara!!!! You are 1/6th of the way to your goal. That is so awsome.Keep up the good work.
Rita

amy f. said...

20 pounds in like 3 weeks (or something like that)? That's incredible!!! And even with using your flex points...which I totally do...is great!

Keep the recipes and tips coming since we all know they are working!!

Unknown said...

Kara- that is awesome!! You are doing such a great job and I'm very proud of you!

a said...

Go Kara! Go Kara! Go Kara!