My heart is heavy for a reason far from eating.
Today was a delightful day of eating healthily and
even a one mile brisk walk around my neighborhood
with all of my 10,000 children... well, actually 6.
Aunt Robin was over today.. helping with my never
ending decorative projects. She walked with me
and was quite an uplifting spirit for me today.
John and I had a tough day. I won't go into any
details in order to respect him- but it was really
really yucky. I haven't had a day like this in
years!!!!! I found myself agitating him in the middle
of his frustration- not proud of that behavior!!!
We're getting ready to "talk" when he gets out
of the shower in a minute. We've been mad literally
all day today- totally NOT fun!!
Please pray that God will break down both of our
pride. I really want to be right.. more than you can
imagine.
Well, the water shut off... gotta run.
love ya, k
3 comments:
That darn pride....It's what gets me in trouble~ especially with Scott. I hope you've been able to work out whatever was going on. Thinking of you both! :))
Those days are not fun, are they? I'm thinking of you!
Love you!
Emily
Praying for you both and loving you both too! Pride is such an ugly (and all too common)thing. Did I mention that I love you guys?
Post a Comment