Thank you Lord, that your mercies are new each day!
I splurged last night on a McD's Grilled Chicken Sand
and yes... I finally cracked.. and I had some fries!!!
I was terrified to take a quick peep on the scales this
morning and to my astonishment I was still down
in weight since Monday!! Can you believe that!!!!?
I went well into my flex points and look forward
to a healthy remainder of the week.
This journey has been so encouraging and although
I'm sure the weight doesn't just fall off over night,
it will eventually. Time will go by and soon you
will all be saying "Kara, where did the other half of
you go?" :) But I realize, it takes time....
Bite and Write is my motto and it's working. There
are many times that I'd rather not admit I took
a bite or 2 of something, but the minute I write it
down I'm okay. You know how the Bible says to
not keep sin in darkness... it really is true. It's like
the more you fool yourself that if you keep something
secret you don't have to face it- the deeper into the sin
you will live. I'm soooooo done with that! Sick of it!!!!
I am FREE!!!!! My redeemer lives and through and by
HIS grace, I will get healthy!!!! Yes, I will!!!
see many of you tonight!
k
No comments:
Post a Comment