Real quick.. before I head out the door to MP3.
I've found another amazing veggie dish:
I took 2 bags of frozen greenbeans (in 15 years of
cooking, I've never used frozen greenbeans)
from my favorite store..Aldi's. I heated 1 T.
of EVO in a skillet until hot and then added the
2 bags of green beans (most of your families would
probably use 1 bag, unless you want to make a double
batch and eat some tomorrow for lunch).
Add the frozen greenbeans to the oil and salt
periodically. Keep the skillet on high as you want
to NOT slow cook them, but intsead stir-fry them.
You know how I feel about those little brown edges-
Halllllllaaaaaalllllluuuuujah! I ate a whole bowl full
for my dinner and am stuffed. I bet these
would be great with fresh garlic too. No main meat for
me tonight as I spent a chunk of points this afternoon
on a small avacodo smashed in a bowl with salt, fresh garlic,
1/2 t. lemon juice. Once that is mixed, I add 1/2 chopped
fresh tomatoe. Yummy! I dipped 7 lite tortilla chips in it.
Avacodos are high in points, but well worth it!!!
I call this concoction "Kara's Guacomole".
Later!
k
3 comments:
great idea for the beans-I have soe and I'll try it. Hey about your gauc-you must try it with salsa (1-2 T) instead of your tomatoes-yum. Did you mention a pressed clove of garlic as well??? Can't remember but that's how I make mine and it's sooo good!
Hey lady,
Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog very regularly. I'm trying to read and keep up with it, but after you all jumped on the blogging bandwagon, I haven't had time to read everyone everyday! :) I love that you all are sharing your hearts and insights, though! Love it! :)
I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and cheering for you, even if I forget to tell you so as often as I should. I love you!
Yum. Yum. Yum.
Love U tons!
Post a Comment