Life is Good because of God! Thumbs up!!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday's Weigh-In

Hi sweet readers!
Yep.. this morning was another glorious moment on the
scales. I lost 2.5 lbs. bringing grand total to 17.5 lbs!!
My weight this morning was exactly 255.8. Soon, the
250's will be long gone, baby!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!! I gotta run to make dinner. I'll post
more later. Renay was so anxious to hear about my
weight loss that she called just hours before heading
out to sea on a cruise ship- she's too funny!!! I love
such wonderful support. Thank you to all of YOU!!!
I love you!
k

2 comments:

amy f. said...

Yay!! That's awesome. I'm very proud of you. You should have some kind of a graph going, or something, a visual...wait, didn't you have one up at the top at one time? Maybe you changed your mind about it. Congratulations!!!

a said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Go Kara. Go Kara.